- New appointment – £55 (45 min to 1 hr)
- Review appointment – £45 (30 – 40 min)
- Running and Walking Clinic follows same as initial consultation – £55 and review appointments – £45
- We also offer an extended session with combined initial and review appointments for sports performance – £90 (approx. 1.5 – 2 hours) e.g. functional biomechanical video analysis, functional movement assessment, dynamic movement skills and running technique coaching dependent on assessment findings.
- Golf Clinic – Titleist Performance Institute Level 1 screen or injury assessment/intervention dependent on specific requirements – £55
- Bike Fit – Road bike or Triathlon/TT (approx. 2 – 3 hours) – £100 (excludes cost of wedges/shims/pedal spacers). Please note: Not all fits require additional inserts.
- to include initial consultation, movement screen, bike fit analysis plus intervention for bike/foot-pedal interface (all cleat adjustments) and exercises, if indicated.
Acupuncture – if receiving acupuncture this is included within standard new or review appointment costs.
Resistance band – a small additional charge (£4 per 1.5 metre) is applied for issue of this equipment.
Previous visitor with a new presentation or 3 month gap from last review is classed as a ‘New appointment’.
Payment: Please note that payment is made at the end of each appointment unless prior alternative arrangements have been made.
Reductions: £10 of the initial consultation cost if attending school or full-time education.
Cancellation: Please give 24hr notice where possible (50% charge may be applied if less than 24hr).
Did not attend without contact: Full charge applied.
Card payment: Card payment facility is available.
Insurance Company: We currently provide insurance services for Bupa, Aviva, and Cigna. This list will continue to evolve. Therefore, if your insurance provider is not included please let us know and we will work towards establishing this provision.